Sweet Baby Berlyn

Sweet Baby Berlyn

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy 4 Month Birthday My Beautiful Babe

I feel like these weeks with Berlyn are just flying by and I wish time would just STOP!  But, I have to say that 4 months is a very fun age.  She smiles ALL the time, plays with her feet, sucks on her toes, rolls over, and now has two baby bottom teeth. 

I started keeping a journal to write in when I was about 36 weeks pregnant but I haven't written in it for a long time (I guess I just think that blogging is easier).  I was looking at it a couple days ago and I wrote in there that I couldn't wait for her to be here and that she was hiccupping in my belly at that very moment.  Now she is here and spending time with her is amazing!  We sure have been blessed with a beautiful, smart, and loving little girl. 

Yesterday was Berlyn's first 4th of July and we had a blast!  We celebrated at a friend's house who had a pool and Berlyn loved it.  She does this thing with her legs where she will just kick them up and down against the water -something I definitely felt her doing a lot when she was inside my belly - and it's so funny to watch.  She fell asleep a couple times in mine and Justin's arms and it is the best feeling ever.  When we got home I bathed her, fed her, and put her right to bed.  She was so pooped from a long day in the sun.

I want her to stay this age forever but can't wait for all her other firsts!  Motherhood is fun!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment