Sweet Baby Berlyn

Sweet Baby Berlyn

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Milestone After Milestone!

Berlyn is now 14 1/2 weeks old and I feel like she has really advanced in her development these past couple of weeks! Not only has she started laughing, but she now plays with her feet, rolls from back to tummy and vice versa, makes all sorts of funny noises, and also blows spit bubbles ALL the time. I try to teach her little things that will hopefully expand her brain even more! I read to her all the time. Her favorite book is Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Seuss! We lay on the floor in her room and I put her on her tummy while I read to her. This way, she's building her muscles and learning at the same time :)

I have also come to terms that my little girl is no longer in size 0-3 months anymore. Her jammies have to be size 6 months or else they'll be too tight on her feet- she is so tall! She is now eating between 6-7 ounces a day, 5-6 times a day. Her 4 month appointment is in a few weeks and that's when her doctor will let us know if it's okay to start her on rice cereal. I can't wait to see the look on her face when she tries it for the first time!

On a more somber note, I return to work on June 25th. I cannot believe time has flown by this fast. I started my leave on February 11th and I never thought 4 1/2 months would go by so quickly. I just wish I could freeze time! I am just trying to enjoy every moment with her and capture as many moments as I can. It is pretty obvious from my Instagram and Facebook that I am obsessed with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment