Sweet Baby Berlyn

Sweet Baby Berlyn

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Over Two Weeks Since My Last Post?!

Okay, all I can say is WOW.  How does time go by so quickly?!  I know that time is pretty much the recurring theme in most (all) of my posts, but it seriously is what happens when you have a baby!  I started my new job about 3 weeks ago and I LOVE it.  However, this has left me with little time to blog, etc.  I am now going to make a substantial effort to blog whenever I have free time! 

Is anyone else as excited as I am about it being DECEMBER?!?  I swear, even though it's only one day into the month, I have a feeling it's going to be a good one.  I have bought a few of Berlyn's Christmas presents already (as most of us probably already have), watched Christmas Vacation, and I want to make sure I manage my time wisely because I already know this month is going to FLY by.  In just three short months, my little cupcake will be ONE year old.  Okay, I thought that saying "My daughter..." for the first time was weird.  Now to think that I will be saying "She's a year old..." just seems crazy!  Lord, bring me back to when I was just six months pregnant, please :)

As far as our house goes, I have not started to decorate AT ALL!  I love the idea of decorating, but it just seems like such a waste of money to purchase [make] things that you only put up for a month or two.  Then they just end up sitting in the garage for the rest of the year.  However, after looking at other mama's blogs and Pinterest, I am going to try and decorate this year because I know it will make me and my family feel more festive.  It will also be something that I will want to do every year with Berlyn once she gets a little older to understand what Christmas is all about.

I have really been lagging on posting Berlyn's chalkboard picture every month but I will have it up in the next couple of days.  I can't wait to make her one year collage once the day comes... Which is weird, because she was born on Leap Day, so does she technically turn one in 2013?  Hmmmm.....

Here is the most recent pic of Berlyn from my Instagram post tonight  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment