Sweet Baby Berlyn

Sweet Baby Berlyn

Friday, January 11, 2013

Sweet Pea is 10 Months Old!

I FINALLY got around to capturing [and posting] Sweet Baby Berlyn's 10 month photo. It did take us some time but, like I've said before... It is so hard to do without someone else's help and with her being the squirmiest baby EVER.

I can't believe I only have two more monthly photos to take of her. It makes me sad that it's coming to an end, but I am so glad I did this! These pictures will be something she looks back on when she's older and she will either be 1) embarrassed, or 2) proud that she has an amazing, creative mother. I think it will be the latter. :)

Berlyn decided to smile for this picture. I think it had a lot to do with the Minnie Mouse doll my husband was holding above my head when I snapped the photo. Either way, I am glad I captured it!



No comments:

Post a Comment