Sweet Baby Berlyn

Sweet Baby Berlyn

Monday, May 7, 2012

Letter To My Little B Boo Bear

Berlyn,

I'm writing this letter to you just to express to you how much LOVE I have for you. Ever since the day you were born I have never loved anything or anyone more than I love you. You brighten up every day and you make me so happy just by smiling! You are the best thing that's ever happened to me and I just want you to know that. I cannot imagine my life without you. I'm so looking forward to you growing up and us growing closer and closer together as mommy and daughter. One day when you have a baby of your own you will know exactly what I mean! And maybe one day you'll be telling your child the same thing. The love I have for you, Berlyn, is like no other. You are in my heart always.

I love you forever,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment